Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flip Flop

Ok...This is not about John Kerry's erstwhile campaign for presidency. Nor about my mum's penchant for owning several kinds of flip flops in varied colors. Here she goes rambling again.

This is about me doing a little flip onto my tummy! I was reaching for my mum's laptop..and hey presto suddenly I found myself facing a quilted white face! Ooops this wasn't right..I couldn't see much..had to push my self with my fore paws and look around! Looked like I was on my stomach like Joupy (the baby seal mum's obsessed with). Unfortunately I didn't know how to get back on my back..so I looked at mum, who was laughing like a lunatic, and she helped me flip back again. I have to say this view is much nicer!

All of this was rather tiring, so I decided to take a little nap in the day. Suddenly my cot seemed like a cosy place to be - much more exciting than mum, and her constant clattering on the computer. Ok..enough now..need some milk to keep writing..so perhaps tomorrow!

Aye ..

No comments: