Saturday, August 05, 2006

Baby's Day Out!




At last Oma (Dutch for grandma) relented ... probably a touch of dutch sunshine ...and i went out on my 1st proper outing! Mom n Dad were more organised than usual! Dad made reservations at Picasso - their favourite restaurant, for the garden. Mummy and Oma packed as though they were going yeti hunting to the Himalayas. No chance of a sudden shortage of anything!


Mummy, Daddy and the pram were all coordinated! Never mind poor little me! Its a good thing Oma spent some time getting me dressed because M & D didnt look particularly concerned! Mummy wore her vaudeville jacket, Dad his new T shirt and they looked so proud !

We stopped off at St Jan's on the way ...Mummy and Oma lit candles while Dad and I watched!

It was a warm and sunny day, and I quite enjoyed it in the garden! Oma picked me up for a cuddle, and I enjoyed that even more! After a while i felt rather drowsy and fell asleep, so not really sure what happened. But there's tons of pictures from that day - which Oma says looks more like a pram advertisement rather than Baby Boo's 1st outing! Sigh.

No comments: